Podcast Interview Questions
💡 Tip: To best utilize these prompts, it is recommended that you provide a thorough explanation of your existing product or service, as well as concrete examples of your desired objectives, such as good products or ideas that you want to have similarities to. This will ensure that the prompts are tailored to your specific needs and goals, and will help to facilitate a more productive analysis of your competition.
- I’d like to interview [guest] for our podcast. What questions would you recommend asking them about their experience with [topic]?
- Write me a list of 10 key questions we should ask [guest] about their work in [industry/field]?
- Can you help me brainstorm questions to ask [guest] about their recent book on [topic], and how it relates to [relevant industry/field]?
- I’m looking to interview [guest] on our podcast to discuss their innovative approach to [topic]. Construct a list of sophisticated questions that we could ask them to learn more about their perspective and methods.
- Write me a follow-up question in form of a short comment about [Topic] that I could ask as for the guest who is working in an [industry].
- Generate a sequence of questions to ask [guest] about their experience leading [specific organization/company] and how it has evolved in [current industry/field]?”
- Generate a sequence of questions for the deep dive to ask guest about the [Topic] and actually get to the bottom of the topic.
Act as Joe Rogan. Generate me 15 questions that I could ask my guest about [Specific Topic]. The structure of the questions should be as follows: – Short intro. – Provoking hypothesis – Sophisticated yet engaging question