💡 Tip: To best utilize these prompts, it is recommended that you provide a thorough explanation of your existing product or service, as well as concrete examples of your desired objectives, such as good products or ideas that you want to have similarities to. This will ensure that the prompts are tailored to your specific needs and goals, and will help to facilitate a more productive analysis of your competition.I
- What are the biggest challenges that [target audience] face when it comes to product/service?
- Can you describe the pain points of [target audience] in detail and how my product/service can help solve them?
- What are the top three frustrations or obstacles that my [target audience] experiences in relation to product/service?
- How does the product/service address the specific pain points and challenges faced by [target audience]?
- What are the biggest roadblocks or barriers preventing [target audience] from adopting or using our product/service effectively?
- What are the main sources of stress or anxiety for [target audience] related to product/service?
- What are the most significant gaps or unmet needs in the current market for product/service that [target audience] is looking to fill?
- What are the common misconceptions or misunderstandings that [target audience] has about product/service and how can you address them in your messaging?
- Write specific examples of how product/service has helped alleviate the pain points and challenges faced by [target audience]?