Finding New Product Ideas
💡 Tip: To best utilize these prompts, it is recommended that you provide a thorough explanation of your existing product or service, as well as concrete examples of your desired objectives, such as good products or ideas that you want to have similarities to. This will ensure that the prompts are tailored to your specific needs and goals, and will help to facilitate a more productive analysis of your competition.
- Brainstorm five new product ideas that cater to the needs of [target audience] who are looking for product/service.
- Create a product concept that solves a problem faced by [target audience] in their daily lives, such as [examples of problem to solve].
- Develop a new product idea that incorporates the latest trends in [industry/market].
- Generate an innovative product concept that offers unique features, such as [unique feature], for [target audience].
- [Describe your product/company]. Generate a list of more product ideas like mine that are eco-friendly and sustainable, aimed at the market of [target audience] who value environmental consciousness.
- Brainstorm a product idea that solves a [problem] in a fun and creative way, appealing to [target audience] who want a unique experience.
- Develop a new product idea that combines the best aspects of multiple products in the product/service industry to create a new solution for [target audience].
- Develop a product idea that leverages the power of data and analytics to offer personalized recommendations to [target audience].
- Ideate a new product that is designed for ease of use and simplicity, targeting [target audience] who want a straightforward solution to solve [Describe problem].
- Ideate a new product that solves a problem that has been overlooked or neglected in the product/service industry, aimed at [target audience] who have been underserved.
- Brainstorm a product concept for the [Describe problem] that incorporates elements of gamification, aiming to provide an engaging and interactive experience for [target audience].
Generate a list of product/service ideas that cater to the needs of [target audience], based on their [interests/hobbies]. Include the following: – potential market size – competition – unique selling points of each ideas
Create a list of product/service ideas in the [Target market] market that could be offered as a subscription service. Identify: – key features – benefits – pricing options of each idea.
Brainstorm product/service ideas that can be marketed as eco-friendly or sustainable, and that would appeal to [target audience]. Include the following: – materials used – manufacturing process – packaging.