Building Online Funnels
💡 Tip: To best utilize these prompts, it is recommended that you provide a thorough explanation of your existing product or service, as well as concrete examples of your desired objectives, such as good products or ideas that you want to have similarities to. This will ensure that the prompts are tailored to your specific needs and goals, and will help to facilitate a more productive analysis of your competition.
- [Add product and funnel description]. Identify the primary goal of my funnel for [target audience] and create a step-by-step plan to achieve it.
- [Add product description]. Map out the customer journey for my product/service, including each touchpoint, and determine where I need to focus your funnel efforts.
- Brainstorm creative ways to capture leads for my product/service, including lead magnets and exit-intent pop-ups.
- Write me a list of pain points and motivations of my [target audience] to inform the messaging and design of the funnel.
- Determine the optimal pricing strategy for the product/service and incorporate it into your funnel design. Here is the current funnel design [Description].
- Create a sense of urgency in my funnel by offering limited-time discounts or bonuses for [target audience] who take action.
- “Give me a list of unique and effective online funnel ideas I can use to sell product/service to [Target market]?”
- “Write me with a list of examples of online funnels that are well-suited for selling a product/service to [Target Market]?”
- Give me more different variations of my funnel elements, such as headlines and call-to-actions, to determine what resonates best with [target audience]. Here is the funnel description [Add description]
- [Add product and funnel description]. Write me an email sequence that nurtures leads and guides them through my funnel, addressing their pain points and building trust along the way.
- Evaluate different variations of my funnel elements, such as headlines and call-to-actions, to determine what resonates best with [target audience]. Here is the funnel description [Add description]