Facebook Ad Copy creation
💡 Tip: To best utilize these prompts, it is recommended that you provide a thorough explanation of your existing product or service, as well as concrete examples of your desired objectives, such as good products or ideas that you want to have similarities to. This will ensure that the prompts are tailored to your specific needs and goals, and will help to facilitate a more productive analysis of your competition.
- Can you suggest two different variations of FB ad copy that would appeal to [target audience] in different ways? We will run A/B tests to see which one performs better.
- Let’s create two versions of ad copy for product/service and test which one resonates more with our audience. What key messaging points do you think we should emphasize in each version?
- We are planning an A/B test to determine which ad copy will be most effective for [target audience]. What are your top two ideas for copy variations?
- We want to improve our Facebook ad copy for product/service to boost conversions. Here is the copy [Add copy]. Rewrite it in a more engaging way that would convert better.
- Can you create [Number] of different FB ad copy variations that play off of different emotions or pain points for our [target audience]? We will test which one generates more clicks and conversions.
- We need to improve the click-through rate on our Facebook ads for product/service. Can you suggest two different variations of ad copy that we can test against each other? Here is the copy we currently use [Add Copy]
- We want to improve the conversion rate on our Facebook ads for product/service. Create [number] different variations of ad copy that we can test to see which one drives more sales?
- [Add product description]. We need to optimize our FB ad copy for [target audience] to increase engagement and conversions. Write three different improved variations of our current ad copy [Add copy].
Here is the ad copy that we use [Add copy]. Evaluate the copy, highlighting it’s strengths, weaknesses and outline possible improvements. Also, write two more alternative FB ad copies that would be better and more engaging.
Act as A/B tester and run an A/B test to determine which FB ad copy will be more effective for [target audience]. What unique selling points we should emphasize in each variation? Here is first: [Add Ad copy 1] Here is the second: [ Add Ad copy 2]